Thursday, March 1, 2012

January & February






1. Waiting at the traffic lights on top of a double-decker bus. 2. A really adorable and lazy feline resting itself on me. It just pounced on me when I was sitting in the park. 3. On the way to IKEA for their delicious salmon. 4. Love, Bonito's Challis Cheongsam in Nude. 5. IKEA GRAVAD LAX salmon :) 6. How do I even start describing the awesomeness of dimsum... 7. Singapore from 23 stories high. 8. Singapore from 8 stories high.

Aaaaaand... This is my life so far in 2012. I guess I'd start posting in lookbook.nu and start blogging soon after my 5 year hiatus. May all the hopes and wishes and dreams of your 2012 come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback :) I read every single comment (although that might take me some time!)

If you would like to follow each other, do let me know in the comments and I will definitely visit your blog and follow back.

For urgent questions, you can Formspring me or email shatt3red(at)gmail.com.
Please come back to visit wishfulpenguin soon x